VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2019 16:02:32 -0500
Hi all,

Great topic, and I'll chime in a bit here.

I'd love to use Firefox, but it's so slow loading web pages, it's
unbelievable, and I'm using an 8 core processor and 32 gig of ram!

And as far as Chrome is concerned, I would absolutely, love, to use it.

The problem is, both my computer guy, Rick, and I, cannot use it.

Every time I click on it, it does not load. I uninstalled it and
reinstalled it, and tried again, and nothing, and he has the same
problem on his computer.

So, I'm using either IE, or Edge, but Edge won't be around much longer
either, since Microsoft wants Edge to become like Chrome.

It's an interesting time for tech, and who knows where it's going, but
time will tell!

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]