VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 09:36:17 -0400
I just a new phone yesterday I switched to metro pcs and thats the only
flip phone that they have.  It has talk back on it.  This phone is very
similar to the alcatel go flip phone.  It has about the same
funtionality and size and feel to the alcatel phone. When I plug it in
it makes a little sound and when it's charged it will periodically will
say unplug the power cord energy saving mode.  When I go in to weather
it does not seem to give me the current weather conditions.  I can
update the phone with no problem.  When I dial a phone number it does
not sayeach number. The fm radio is not in stereo in my headphones.  I
can't find any menu for changing the ring tones.  This phone is okay but
it could be better I do hope that it will be improved through updates.
Somthing that I noticed is that if I try to call 712 numbers I hear a
message this number is not in my plan I need to have sellect shared
calling I need to call 611 or go to a metro pcs store.  832 is no problem.

73

n8mnx

Brian Sackrider

Archived on the World Wide Web at