VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ricky Lomey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ricky Lomey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2023 18:28:20 +0200
Hi

Since Wednesday, in addition to Window-Eyes, yes, Window-Eyes, saying that
documents are full, I'm not sure how to check the screen reader settings for
Adobe as it no longer tells me infer reading order or start, etc and I'm not
sure what I may have done, unless it's a secure document, I can Openbook it
but if possible I'd like to read it with Window-Eyes too still, it had
options like cancel or confirm but I'm not sure what I confirmed in Adobe, I
tried to uncheck the option to not read the entire document, I'm sure it's
an adobe thing, maybe a security issue?

Thanks.

Ricky Lomey

Archived on the World Wide Web at