VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan TeVelde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2023 11:53:19 -0600
Unfortunately, I doubt any company will leave well enough alone. They are
trying to improve their marketing strategies and most web and application
developers don't know anything about accessibility. Accessibility awareness
won't improve until computer science education programs include
accessibility principles in their curriculum.

Dan