VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Austin Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Austin Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2021 13:48:37 +0530
Welcome to episode 52 of blind android users podcast.

To listen to this and all previous episodes, please visit.
https://blindandroidusers.com/category/bauposts/shownotes/
for short segments of this episode, please click
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqr0J-ppjiXMYB_q1ntqfBD7
Please register for our one-year anniversary episode on 18 December.
Why not join us by either filling in our form at.
https://blindandroidusers.com/1-year-of-baup/
or sending us an email to [log in to unmask]

This week we talk all about recording your screen.
We demo AZ screen recorder, the default pixel screen recorder and
SignitiveSoft screen recorder.
In talkback highlights, we show you how to find your home screen
settings and explore them.
Staying in touch.
Email us with suggestions or comments,
Send in your Android journey stories,