VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan TeVelde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2020 15:49:19 -0500
Hi Jeff,

I don't think you can set up monitor cells where JAWS will read the column
header as you navigate a row. There may be some shortcut commands documented
on the Google site you can use to read the column headers. They may be
commands for Google Sheets and might work with any screenreader. I looked
for a sheet to test this out on but couldn't find one. Try creating a sheet
and see what happens when you read the data.

Dan