VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2020 21:06:19 -0700
Hello,
I am looking to be able to remotely control a BrailleNote Touch plus.
I was able to download the teamviewer quick support application and
TeamViewer on my pc running Windows10 and successfully connect the two
machines together, but I am noticing that I cannot access the
interface  that would allow me to remote control the device.
Is there an add-on or script that can be installed that will allow me
to remote control this device with JAWS or NVDA? I am looking to do
this in order to assist some  students  of mine in case they needs
some guidance similar to using JAWS tandem or NVDA remote to provide
support.
Thank you in advance for any responses.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]