VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2018 05:40:59 -0400
Hi all,

Using windows 10, 1803, and jaws 2018.

Did you know you can replace a file, as a matter of fact, you can
replace more than 1 file in a folder?

I was just updating my checking account ledgers, 1 for June, and now,
being July, 1 for July as well.

I selected both of the files in the folder, then, I went to my thumb
drive, then, I pasted both files into the folder, and it said, "replace
or skip files, 2 files that already have the same name, are in this
folder, replace the files in the destination button" and I pressed space
bar and replaced the files with the updated files!

This is the first time, that I ever replaced more than 1 file, but now I
know it can be done, so, I won't hesitate to replace multiple files,
even more than 2, if I ever have to.

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]