VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2017 01:21:37 -0400
Hi all,
This from the FS cast, 138, the latest one.
Microsoft is coming out with it's latest update for windows 10, it's
called windows 10 creator.
They're going to push it out, and it could happen any time!
If you are using windows 10, and you're using Jaws, any version, you
need to get the latest version of jaws. If you are using Windows 10 and
Zoom Text, any version, you need to get the latest version of Zoom Text,
which is 11.2.
for Jaws users, for example, I use Jaws 17, so, I had to get the latest
update for Jaws 17, and I got it earlier this afternoon.
So, for jaws users, here's how to get the latest update to whatever
version of Jaws you are running:
1. Press jaws key and the letter j.
2. Then, down arrow to help submenu.
3. Now, press right arrow.
4. Now, down arrow to check for updates, and press enter.
5. Now, tab down to install button, and press space bar.
Follow the prompts, and just do what it tells you.
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]