VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2023 11:43:52 -0500
Hi:  Amazon pages are often so cluttered that it is, indeed, hard to
find exactly what one wants.  Usually, the add to cart button shows
just above the product you are interested in.  Those suggestions for
additional products often lay between the actual product name and the
product description; if I get those I scroll up to find the add to
cart button.  The lack of headings and landmarks make the pages a bit
difficult to navigate and so, here's what I would suggest:
Use your keyboard function to find the edit box(es) on the page.
Since the shopping cart nearly always has an area to change the amount
of items it is easily found by, in my case, going to the top of the
page and pressing the e until I'm in the cart.  Just my method.
 Note that I used words such as usually and often because Amazon pages
seem to occasionally change style a bit.

--
 Steve Hoad