VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2022 13:09:42 -0800
Hey, I volunteer at a Community Centre, and we're thinking about setting up each of our meeting rooms with an Alexa device.  Ultimately I'd like it to be something like a sound bar, however I'm not sure just how many higher end sounding units Amazon makes.  Can someone tell me what their higher level units are and how well they might fill a classroom sized meeting space?
Also, could I ask them to play the same playlist in all rooms, of which we have 7 in our facility.  They are all covered with Wi-Fi.

Thx, Albert

***

Albert A. Ruel, Parksville BC, Canada