VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2018 12:58:39 -0600
Yes indeed -- what she said! (smile)

Perfectly said, Sherry. I probably wouldn't have said it as clearly. Thank
you.

There's no one on this list that I ignore purposely. Though that can't be
said for another list I'm on. (smile)

Its all about the Subject lines. Busy doesn't mean productive, but we're all
busy busy busy these days, y'know?

Strive On, All, Strive On!
Everett