VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 2020 17:07:53 -0400
Hi All,

The below came from another list.  It's quite up to date.  But, I hope it's not too large.

Jim Hamilton
**-**-**

Zoom Keyboard Commands, All Platforms

Apr. 30, 2020

Compiled by Ryan Fleury, Trainer at Canadian Assistive Technology (
www.CanAssTech.com.

Reading Tip: This document applies HTML headings to help navigate its content. With screen readers, you may press the H key to jump forward or Shift H to jump backward from heading to heading.

* PC Computers:

- Zoom Windows Built in keyboard commands

Available Keyboard Shortcuts

Alt+A: Mute/unmute audio

Alt+Y: Raise/lower hand

Alt+V: Start/Stop Video

Alt+U:Display/hide Participants panel

Alt+I: Open Invite window

Alt +Q, Leaves the meeting

F6: Navigate among Zoom popup windows.

Ctrl+Alt+Shift: Move focus to Zoom's meeting controls

PageUp: View previous 25 video stream in gallery view

PageDown: View next 25 video stream in gallery view

Alt: Turn on/off the option Always show meeting control toolbar in Accessibility Settings

Alt+F1: Switch to active speaker view in video meeting

Alt+F2: Switch to gallery video view in video meeting

Alt+F4: Close the current window

Alt+M: Mute/unmute audio for everyone except host Note: For the meeting host only

Alt+S: Launch share screen window and stop screen share Note: Will only work when meeting control toolbar has focus

Alt+Shift+S: Start/stop new screen share Note: Will only work when meeting control toolbar has focus

Alt+T: Pause or resume screen share Note: Will only work when meeting control toolbar has focus

Alt+R: Start/stop local recording

Alt+C: Start/stop cloud recording

Alt+P: Pause or resume recording

Alt+N: Switch camera

Alt+F: Enter or exit full screen

Alt+H: Display/hide In-Meeting Chat panel

Alt+U:Display/hide Participants panel

Alt+I: Open Invite window

Alt+Y: Raise/lower hand

Alt+Shift+R: Gain Remote Control

Alt+Shift+G: Stop Remote Control

Ctrl+2: Read active speaker name

Ctrl+Alt+Shift+H: Show/Hide floating meeting controls

Alt+Shift+T: Screenshot

Switch to Portrait/Landscape View: Alt+L

Ctrl+W: Close current chat session

Ctrl+Up: Go to previous chat

Ctrl+Down: Go to next chat

Ctrl+T: Jump to chat with someone

Ctrl+F: Search

Ctrl+Tab: Move to the next tab (right)

Ctrl+Shift+Tab: Move to the previous tab (left)

* Using Jaws with Zoom

Pressing Insert W will bring up this list of commands

- General keystrokes:

Mute or unmute audio: Alt+A works with nvda

Raise or lower your hand: Alt+Y  works with nvda

Open the Invite window: Alt+I works with nvda

Show the In-Meeting Chat panel: Alt+H works with nvda

Show the Participants panel: Alt+U works with nvda

Move between Zoom popup windows: F6  works with nvda

- Recording Keystrokes:

Start local recording: Alt+R works with nvda but nothing is spoken as guest you get prompt to aks permission to record from host

Start cloud recording: Alt+C as host works with nvda as guest no feed back

Pause or resume recording: Alt+P works with nvda but doesn't say anything

- Video Meeting Keystrokes:

Switch to active speaker view:  Alt+F1: no feed back

Switch to gallery video view: Alt+F2 no feed back

Start or stop Video: Alt+V works with nvda

- Meeting Organizer Keystrokes:

Mute or unmute audio for everyone except the host: Alt+M: works with nvda but no feed back it worked

Switch camera: Alt+N  no feed back

Enter or exit full screen: Alt+F works with nvda

Gain remote control: Alt+Shift+R not sure if it works with nvda

Stop remote control: Alt+Shift+G not sure if it works with nvda

- The following keystrokes are available when the meeting control toolbar has focus.

Launch share screen window and stop screen share: Alt+S works with nvda

Start or stop new screen share: Alt+Shift+S works with nvda

Pause or resume screen share: Alt+T works with nvda but nothing is spoken

- Using Jaws Pressing Insert H will bring up this list of commands

These are the commands associated with the Jaws scripts included in Jaws and don't work with NVDA.

To enable or disable alerts, press Alt+Windows+S.

To hear the most recent alert, press Alt+Windows+A.

To be reminded of whether alert announcements are enabled or disabled, press JAWSKey+Tab.

To review the last 10 alerts or messages, press Control+1 through to Control+0. Press twice quickly to virtualise.

To only allow chat messages when pressing Control+1 through to Control+0 press control+F5.

* IOS and Android

- Phone controls for meeting host

If you have entered the Host Key to start the meeting, you will have host controls available to you by entering DTMF tones on your dial pad. To hear all available commands, enter ** on your phone.

*4 End the meeting for all participants

*5 - Lock or Unlock the meeting

*6 - Mute or unmute yourself

*7 - Start or Stop Recording

Note: all participants in the meeting will be notified when recording is stopped or started.

*# - Hear the number of participants in the meeting

99 - Mute or unmute all participants

- Phone commands available for meeting participants

The following commands can be entered via DTMF tones using your phone's dial pad while in a Zoom Meeting:

Star (*) 6 - Toggle mute/ un-mute

Star (*) 9 - Toggle raise/ lower hand

**-**-**