VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2020 16:20:07 -0400
Hi all,

Using Windows 10, 1909, Thunderbird, and Jaws, but this happens with all
screen readers I use.

When I want to send an attachment, it says "please select a default
email program to send an attachment, there is currently no email program
selected."

That's not true, because Thunderbird is already my default program.

So then, I try going into the menu with alt, then down arrowing to
attach and pressing enter then press enter on files, then tabbing down
to local disk c. However, it doesn't let me tab down that far, it
instead, shuts down as if someone pressed alt f4. My computer guy, tells
me he can do it successfully, on his computer, with no screen reader
running.

So, I had to have it send my attachments. I should not have to do this,
I should be able to do it myself without his help to do this.

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]