VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2018 13:29:03 -0400
Hi all,
First, to Ted, thank you so much for your great step by step
instructions on importing my favorites over to Firefox from IE.

Secondly, while you have first letter navigation with jaws and NVDA when
navigating the bookmarks, you do not have 2 letter navigation with jaws
or NVDA, I tried both.
I did try to find the bookmarks folder in firefox, because if I could
find the bookmarks folder in my profile, I could use that folder and use
2 letter navigation like I can currently do, in internet explorer,
because I know where the favorites folder is for internet explorer.
Can someone give me step by step instructions on how to find the
bookmarks folder for Firefox?Here's what I did to try to find the
bookmarks folder for Firefox:

step 1. click on this pc, or, if your local disc c drive is on your
desktop like mine is, then click on local disc c
step 2. click on users.
step 3. click on your name because that's the account that's yours.
step 4. click on app data.
step 5. click on roaming.
step 6. click on Mozilla.
step 7. click on firefox.
step 8. click on profiles.
step 9. You should only have 1 file in that folder, and that is your
profile, so click on that file.
That's as far as I get, and I cannot find the bookmarks folder for firefox.

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]