VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2020 19:50:14 +0000
From:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Albert, and Albert,
I have used these with AIRA almost exclusively and had no problem with the microphone. The model I am using now are the
AfterShokz Aeropex Open-Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones, IP67 Rated,

This newer model that came out last Summer are much more comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. The piece that sits infront of your ears is smaller then past models.

I also have the Bose Frames that I got as a Christmas gift in Fall 2018. They are also great with AIRA, phone calls in general, audible books and music. The only drawback with the Bose Frames is the relatively short battery life. Only 4hours on a charge.
Best,
Terri Hedgpeth, Ed.D.
Director, Accessibility, EOSS-TT
901 S. Forest, McClintock Hall, 109
Arizona State university
Tempe, AZ 85281
Diversity is being invited to the party; inclusion is being asked to dance.
Verna Myers, author and speaker