VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Diane Scalzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 2020 16:44:45 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Several months ago I received an answer to a question I posted to this list about burning a CD in Windows 10. I was asked to share it, and hope it helps. This response comes from Steve on the Audacity4Blind list. I think this is a good explanation. I tried it and it worked. The only thing I would add, that Steve also pointed out in another message, is to have focus on the drive letter for your CD burner when you press the applications key to choose burn to disk. Also you wouldn't necessarily use control-A to select all files in the folder containing the files you want to burn. In my case, I had a folder with 70 files. Fortunately, the .mp3 files I wanted to burn were in a row, so I held down the shift key and used the down arrow to select the ones I wanted.