VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2018 10:38:47 -0700
Auto complete is only the list of addresses you have sent mail to in the
past.  Your address book can be searched by pressing Alt period, then typing
your search string and pressing Enter.  It will either display a list of
results or tell you that no results could be found.  Arrow to the result you
sought and press Enter to add it to the To, CC or BCC Line.  I think you
have to press Enter once to add the current one, then you can search for
another name and press Enter to add that one.  Once done, press Enter once
more to finish the process.

Thx, Albert