VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2017 14:47:15 -0700
Hi All,

I'm able to read messages in Thunderbird 45 and 52 using Narrator
Creators, and I was also able to read Thunderbird email using Narrator
Anniversary.

Remember you need to hold down the caps lock key while arrowing left or
right. Alternatively, you can press caps-lock+space to go into scan
mode, then just arrow up and down. Both of these methods work if you're
composing a message, but if you're composing, you need to go out of scan
mode with caps-lock+space before you type.

I'm surprised the person who took Harry's call didn't explain that to
him. This person isn't really helping callers learn Windows accessibility.

Ciao