VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2021 10:15:51 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
Hi All,

I think I've posted about this before. I'm posting again because I think
I can explain the problem better now.

We use Outlook at work. One of the things the Outlook calendar does is
show us what and where our work assignment for the day is--for example,
JJC 5th flr, Sisk 3rd flr, MCH Zoom 121, MCH depts 32-34. I haven't
figured out how to access this information with a screen reader.

When I go into the Outlook Calendar, I'm basically in an email inbox,,
where the emails are invites. This is useful for special events, like
staff meetings, and for specific assignments, like the ones that are all
virtual work, but it's not the daily assignment info I want.

Obviously, there's another panel or window, other than the one that
lists the email-like meeting invites, but I'm not finding it. I've tried
using the various Outlook keyboard shortcuts I've found on the web, but
they haven't helped either.

Does anyone know how to access parts of the calendar other than the
email-like inbox? The version of Windows 10 we're using is old (1808 or
1809). I'm using Narrator and NVDA.

Ciao

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]