From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2015 19:51:05 -0400

Hi everyone,

In the past couple weeks on our Blog, we've shared some exciting stories:

New gluten free items added to the menus of some of our favorite GF-friendly RESTAURANT CHAINS:

http://bit.ly/1QGUCex

An opportunity to travel gluten free to IRELAND. This new‬ 7-night itinerary was put together by Crafted Ireland. You'll travel from Dublin to Killarney and see gardens, castles, cliffs…and participate in a whiskey master class (all GF) and a hands-on elite GF cooking class and gourmet dinner. You can also save 10% using a special promo code for our followers:

http://bit.ly/1da7afD

And don't miss ALL the various GF TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES we currently have listed on our GF GETAWAYS page -- for Japan, Italy, Mexico, China, and Croatia:

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreegetaways.php

Stateside, we chose to showcase a unique and 100% restaurant and bakery in FLORIDA this month on our Featured Review page:

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/featured.php

And we have many, many new reviews on our site (both domestic and international), so no matter where your summer travel takes you, be sure to search on our site or DINE GLUTEN FREE mobile app for GF-friendly spots to dine in your destination.

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/maps/map-locator.php

Finally, take a moment to check out our ARTICLES page…you'll be able to link to all my latest articles from Simply Gluten Free magazine, including a very thought-provoking interview with Dr. David Perlmutter, author of GRAIN BRAIN…as well as profiles on two 100% dedicated GF restaurant/bakeries (on in PA and the other in MD).

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/articles.php

Enjoy the month!

Karen

Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
https://glutenfreetravelsite.com
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com
DINE GLUTEN FREE app (FREE for iOS and Android): http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GlutenFreeTravelSite/316869725133