Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2015 17:52:57 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>

Happy Summer!

If your travels will be taking you to hot Arizona this summer, be sure to use our $5 coupon for Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen -- a favorite of GF locals and travelers for their almost entirely gluten free (and organic and healthy) Menu. You can access the coupon on this page of our site -- or on Picazzo's page within the Restaurant CHAINS section of our DINE GLUTEN FREE mobile app:

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/restaurants/gfmenu_picazzos.php

On the TRAVEL front, we keep adding amazing travel opportunities to our GF GETAWAYS page:

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreegetaways.php

Among the NINE GF Travel Opportunities listed, you'll find a trip to an all-inclusive in MEXICO which Dr. Alessio Fasano will be attending AND our newest GF Getaway…a GF Itinerary for Northern India (all hotels are luxury, and their restaurants have been carefully vetted for your safety)!

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/gluten-free-india.php

If you're traveling OVERSEAS this summer, take a quick look at this helpful INFOGRAPHIC that covers gluten free brands and stores in various countries…a real life-saver when you're not familiar with what other countries offer in the way of grocery items:

http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com/gluten_free_travel_blog/2015/06/gluten-free-when-traveling-abroad-infographic.html

Stateside, we chose to showcase a unique and 100% market/bakery/deli in PENNSYLVANIA this month on our Featured Review page:

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/featured.php

Other exciting news is the opportunity to PRE-REGISTER for Simply Gluten-Free magazine's Gluten Free VIRTUAL Expo, which you can "attend" from the comfort of your home at any time that's convenient for you. Get free samples, coupons, view videos and expert talks, and more. Pre-register now and get a FREE e-cookbook filled with mouth-watering summer recipes. Read more about it here:

http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com/gluten_free_travel_blog/2015/07/simply-gluten-free-magazine-launches-gluten-free-virtual-expo.html

Their July/August issue is also on newsstands now…see page 44 for Part II of my "Destinations That Raise the Bar for Gluten-Free Travelers: Hidden Gems" for some ideas for future travel.

That's all for this month…have a very Happy July 4th and wonderful month. Safe travels!

Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
DINE GLUTEN FREE app (FREE for iOS and Android): http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GlutenFreeTravelSite/316869725133
TWITTER: @gftravelsite
INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/glutenfreetravel