VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 2020 04:46:52 -0400
Hi all,

For all of you who are ham radio operators, on this list, do any of you
use Excel, or any kind of spreadsheet software?

I have an email from a sighted ham, John, KA4DPO, who has sent me, an
Excel spreadsheet, with different antenna lengths that work best, for
multiband dipoles, etc. I have office, but it's way, way out of date,
2007, and I uninstalled it, and they limit you to only 3 installs, and
that's it, so that's not going to work.

Now maybe there is another spreadsheet program, but I don't have it, and
it is accessible.

I would be willing to forward the email with the questions I asked John,
KA4DPO, and his responses to me, and also, the attachment he sent me. He
mentions it has instructions on how to use the spreadsheet.

The only thing I need is, the lengths that he calculated.

thanks for whatever help someone can give me.

take care,

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]