VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2018 13:14:19 -0400
Hi all,

I'm using windows 10, 1803 update, on my desktop.

I was using jaws, and I went to download the free version of Super
Antispyware, and I did that, but when I tried to install it, there is a
button, that you have to agree with the license agreement. Jaws did not
read it with the virtual curser, so, I tried the jaws curser, however,
all it did was read it, and it would not let me click on the I agree
button. So, for the heck of it, I said, "let's see if Narrator will do it."

So, I turned off jaws, and launched Narrator, and, not only did it read
the button, but it let me click on the I agree button!!! So, I went
through the rest of the installation with Narrator.

Now if Narrator would just let me use it with Thunderbird, that would be
awesome!!!

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]