VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2018 22:04:12 -0400
HI Sherry, 1drive is available for Windowws 7, 8 & 10.  It is a cloud based drive similar to Icloud.   When I put the folder in 1drive on my PC I just right clicked and arrowed down an d there is an option to send the highlighted file or folder.  When you put in the person’s E-mail address it will send that person a link to download the file or folder.

Sent from my iPhone