ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2018 21:41:34 -0700
Hi SHaron and all,

My goodness you certainly have been busy and you bet we'll pray for you during this time. How wxciting! And what milestones too have been yours.

I'm writing a short note here too because not a lot has ben going on for me except caring for mom. That has had increasing responsibility. She's doing well all things considered. Just pray we make right and quality decisions during these challenging days.

Still doing podcasts. A little behind schedule but I'll be back on track soon.

Thanks for sharing I hope others will chime in here too.

Blessings,
Vicki