ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 21:47:12 -0600
Rhonda,

Someone did that to me once.  I was an adult but for some of us, it is a little unnerving.  I am glad you have those good memories of your other grandfather as he spent time with you.  One of my favorite memories is spending an afternoon alone with my grandfather before he died a few years later.  He was a great Christian Man.  I was a teenager at the time.