ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 11:53:08 -0600
I have one more thing to say about abortion.  Yes, oh yes, if the would-be mothers refuse to repent of their action, they will be judged without mercy, as are other nonbelievers.  On the other hand, we must also keep in mind that the babies return to God.

And one other thing about our nations.  We, myself included, must wake up and reach out to the poor and hurting world, so that they see the love of christ in action, and follow any other instructions from God.  Then He will heal our land.  We could fill out petition after petition, donation after donation to organizations who are trying to keep a grip on justice and begging the media or government to stop promoting immoral thinking and action.  Let’s not blame them, but mostly ourselves.