From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2017 18:36:15 -0500
Welcome back! I have heard you working some cW from time to time, but glad
you feel like participating again. Most of the activity has moved to a
different listserv, [log in to unmask] This was caused by the
inability to solve problems created by some e-mail programs and their
"smart" punctuations being converted from 8-bit to 7-bit. The list moderator
is KB5ELV, Buddy Brannon. One way to get onto the Porkcast list is to point
your web browser to
  http://lists.porkcast.net/listinfo.cgi/blind-hams-porkcast.net .
Sometimes the traffic on the new list gets out of hand, but mostly it is
manageable.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com