VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ted Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2019 05:52:20 -0700
Hi to all.

I'm forwarding this editorial on, because, regardless of the merits of the individual case cited, a U.S. Supreme Court ruling favoring Dominos in this matter, could have very negative long term implications for web accessibility for the blind and visually impaired communities.

--
Ted Chittenden

Every story has at least two sides, if not more.