VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2017 07:30:08 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Brian [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, December 2, 2017 9:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Kyocera dura flip phone

I have a dura xv flip phone I had it on verison and I tried to port it to Metro pcs but it scanned as black listed.  I paid the phone off and It has never been stolen or had a claim filed on it.  Verison says that it is not black listed and it's free and clear.  mynumber was ported just fine but my phone was not.  Has anyone had this problem and is there anything that can be done about?  I would really to port this phone over to Metro pcs but I think that I will have to buy a new phone.  I should not have to buya new phone when it is black listed for no reason.  I should have the right to have the phone of my choice on what ever net work I chose but Verison doesn't think so.  I did file a complaint with the Fcc but I don't think they will do anything about becauselook who we have for the head of the Fcc.  He is from verison. Does anyone know if any other Kyocera phones are similar and have the same features as the dura xv/  I like this phone because it has full read out and voice commands.  Other flip phones don't have full read out or voice commands.  They don't read everything like the dura does.  In my opinion the dura is the very best fully accessable flip phone for the blind that has ever been made.  The phones made now days just can't compear to the dura in both performence and features and durability.  I have yet to try a phone that even comes close to the dura and what it can do.  How do the other Kyocera phones compear with the dura.  In their later phones have they made them better or have they removed what I want in a phone?  Can I buy a phone directly from Kyocera that is unlocked?  I say thanks in advance for your help and I will greatly appreciate any information that anyone can provide me in regards to this matter.  Now you know how crookid that Verison is and I will never reccomend them to anyone.  They don't have any right to keep my phone hostege when I own it free and clear this is criminal and should be against the law if it's not.  They black listed my phone for no reason and lied about it and they are the only ones who can do this as it has not beenon any other net work. The dura also has the best buttons of any other flip flip phone.

Brian Sackrider

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]