VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Keith Bundy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keith Bundy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2016 17:53:54 +0000
I use both Tap Tap See and CamFind. There is a slight delay with both, but they do a pretty good job of color identification. Perhaps there is something better out there, though.

Keith Bundy

Digital Accessibility Consultant and Trainer

Siteimprove, Inc.

7807 Creekridge Circle

Minneapolis, MN 55439

Tel: 612-259-6350