VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2021 16:40:09 -0400
Hi all,

I need your help with something very important, saving a life!

Normally, I never do this, but when it's saving a life that's involved,
I will let everyone know, and that is the case, today!

I was made aware of this, this morning, on a local talk show.

So I followed up on it, and went to this American Heart Association web
page.

Every person needs to learn hands only cpr.

I knew it, but I needed a refresher, so I went to this web page, and got
a refresher for hands only cpr.

When the page loads, click on the play video text button

She will give you a demo on how to do it.

And please, can you do me a favor and send this to everybody you can so
all the people in your address book know how to do hands only cpr, and
save a life?

I have been doing that, this afternoon, and believe me, it's not a waste
of my time, to save a life!

Let's see how many millions of people we can train to do hands only cpr!

the web page is

https://cpr.heart.org/en/cpr-courses-and-kits/hands-only-cpr

thanks a bunch for saving lives,

Harry