VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2020 16:49:50 +0000
Hello Madison,
First, update your JAWS even if you go to a subscription. That alone may solve other issues you may be experiencing on the web in general. You should also consider updating your MS Office such as Outlook to a more recent version. With Outlook 2013 you may be having conflicts between your browser and Outlook. Next, you did not mention what browser you are using. I hope it is not Internet Explorer. If it is IE, you should switch to Fire Fox, Chrome, or MS Edge. First though, update JAWS.
Lastly, you did not mention the name of your Internet service provider. So, try MS Disability help desk at: (800) 936-5900
Next, try talking to someone with your ISP..
Hope you able to get it resolved.
Finally, having a gmail account is not such a bad idea either.

Best,

Terri Hedgpeth, Ed.D.
Diversity is being invited to the party; inclusion is being asked to dance.
Verna Myers, author and speaker