From:
Pam Newbury <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pam Newbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2015 19:47:12 -0800

I have noticed that when controversial issues in the celiac community come
up, many respond by either castigating those who express an opinion or
shutting them down by saying let's just not discuss it. I feel that both

It is only by hearing a diverse range of clear, reasoned, and
well-though-out opinions that we can each form an understanding of both
sides of an issue on which to come to our own conclusions.

We can't learn about a subject if we are afraid to discuss it. Let's
exchange ideas in a productive manner to shed light on these controversies;
the celiac community will be stronger, more resilient, and more productive
for doing so.

Pam Newbury