VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 2015 11:27:35 -0400
I am not affiliated with this work but have volunteered to pass on the
following message. Please contact Alex Cohen, the author of the
following message, with further questions or input.

Study One
We are doing research to find out how consumers with visual impairments
react when a retailer’s website is not accessible. There are two
different scenarios. The first is how you would react if the homepage
was inaccessible. The second is how you would react if a transaction
couldn’t be made due to inaccessibility issues. The survey should take
anywhere from 10-15.
A donation will be made to the St. Lucy Day School for Visually Impaired
Children for each completed survey.
If you are having any difficulty, you may contact me at
[log in to unmask]  The link is below.
http://drexel.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_73rF25cjE7gFYJD
Study Two
We would like to know about your thoughts and opinions about being a
sports fan, and your experience with using your favorite team’s official
website.
Before we even start, can we invite you to visit your favorite
professional or collegiate team's official website? This will make the
experience of navigating the website fresh in your mind. You can do that
through www.nfl.com, www.nba.com, www.mlb.com, www.nhl.com, or your
favorite collegiate team's official website. After that you may take the
survey by using the link provided below this text. A donation will be
made to the St. Lucy Day School for Visually Impaired Children for each
completed survey. You may contact me at [log in to unmask] if you are
having any difficulty. Again, the link to the survey is below this text.
http://drexel.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6VFbbpHvq9ZS7Ot
Alex H. Cohen
PhD Candidate
Marketing Department