From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2017 22:38:41 +0000

Dear Listmates,
Our recent multi-week visit to our family the UK again confirmed that it is easy to maintain a gluten-free diet there. But that is something that you probably already knew.
We made a number of gluten-free treats in our UK family's kitchen, including banana bread. Herein lies the tale: we didn't have the family favorite recipe with us, so we had to improvise. What do the Brits know about banana bread? Do they even make it?
To find out more, we've put the story on our recipe website: http://bit.ly/GFBake .
If you have questions and comments please feel free to drop me a line.
VicSunnyvale, CA