ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 15:38:20 -0500
Hi Sharon H,

Oh, the hospital where the procedure would be done is in Sioux Falls.

I would not do the prep at this hospital here in De Smet.

I would not do it here in town because that is a 100 mile drive to Sioux Falls.

It's either I do the prep there in Sioux Falls,
or I don't do the procedure at all.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.