ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
lion ofgod <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
lion ofgod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 12:28:25 -0500
Hey, Carol

As I said in my note, Jello makes a distinction between Instant (mix the milk and the powder and you're done...so imagine what it does to your arteries.  Grin.) and the Cook (whether on the stove or in the microwave) varieties.  I don't know how else you would make chocolate pudding other than melting the chocolate yourself, is that how you mean?

Paul