ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 12:50:34 -0600
Ah, that is the attitude I said I congratulated you for.
That of waiting for the lord to provide you with the person you need, if
indeed you need it.
I do not have that kind of faith I guess or didn't back when I wanted so
desperately to have someone in my life.
That takes...
Hmmm, what is the Italian word for it?
hahahahah
Well anyway, Hmmm? I could have sworn you said something derigitory about
friends of mine on blindfam because you gave them less value in your mind
because you presumed them to be overweight.
Sorry if I took something you said wrong back then.
I try not to say anything about fat people because I fear I will be one
someday when my wonderful metabolism turns on me.
hahahah
My aunt always said I should watch it because I might gain like my father
did.
I told her how great my metabolism was and she said so was your father's
before he turned 35.
Luckally Terri loves me.
hahahahah
Take Care,