ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"j.ireland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 09:32:11 -0700
I really picked up this book by mistake.  Decided, although it's not
normally the kind of book I would read, to read it anyway.  Much of what is
here are things the Lord has been speaking to me about in my own everyday
humdrum.  God speaks to us in the ordinary nooks and crannies of life if we
will but listen.  This book is not any great theological work or Bible
study.  It is made to impact in other ways.  It appears that on the CWFA
site you can get the audio in abridged or unabridged; so Beware!  All of you
know my pet peeve about that.  Smile!

Title: The Divine Embrace
By Ken Gire
I believe the CWFA price is about $24.29  I got it from a Christian
bookstore locally.

Vicki