ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:43:12 -0600
Yeah yeah yeah.
Tell me another.
So, where do you go to look for women Paul?
Seems like you had this same debate back when we were on blindfam together.
To much chocolate and no women friends.
Mine quite literally landed in my lap.
Her friends set us up actually.
Her boyfriend went out of town and asked that I watch her for him, I didn't
know her or her friends well and the friends set up a party on a patio
leaving us one chair shy and so she had to sit in my lap.
Well I guess I could have been a gentalman and stood up but it worked out.
Her friends didn't like the other boyfriend anyway they said.

hahhaha
Matt