ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:57:09 -0700
Oh wow I didn't know Amy Grant did that, wow to me she makes it sound as
though Mary herself were singing so young and frightened but so courageous
to do the Father's plan even Amy's speech in the song makes it seem as
though Mary were what she was a young girl.  It brings out Mary's life or
what it might have been I like the song can you tell?

Lelia