ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
lion ofgod <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
lion ofgod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 08:28:32 -0500
Hey, Matt

So are you saying I talk alot even in e-mail?  Grin.  Yup, that's me.  Sorry about that.  You have confused a lot of different stories together and a lot of different folks.  The Tamar who got raped was never married before that, for example.  But I can't go into it all here.  As I said, you will do well to go through a step at a time and to forget the Old Testament for now and start with the Gospel of John, then Luke, then Acts.  What I forgot to say yesterday is that I'm not saying never read the Old Testament.  The Book of Acts has summaries of the Old Testament and explains what it means to Christians.  So that will be an important introduction before reading the Old Testament on its own.  And the Gospel of John and Gospel of Luke will be a good introduction to Acts.  Step by step.  Easy does it.  Grin.

Paul