ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 22:41:08 -0500
Good word!!!!  thanks for sharing, and it is indeed the truth, it is as
though negativity grows, one thought becomes two, and so on and so on it
goes until we feel almost like we are drowning with no life preserver.

I truly do appreciate all of you, your kind words andprayers really
helped, I feel better today  so much better than last night.
Iwent today and paid bills with my daughter, and it is good toknow they
are taken care of.  While I could worry about when they are due again, I
choose tosimply say "Thank You Father, that you have given me what I
needed for today, encouraging words from friends, and money to meet our
current needs.