ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 2015 09:54:28 -0600
From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Nope Phil, it's not weird.  If I knew where your fork, or anything, is, it would only be natural for you to pick up the
phone to call me and ask, and I would tell you.  The only real difference I know is that God communicates usually from within.  I wonder if we tend to think that it's amazing, miraculous, when we notice God sending messages and bringing people and events together from around the world, because we never see Him?  Or is it just our fascination that He can make connections  simultaneously and do miraculous things like healing that we cannot do by ourselvs?  I can't avoid using words like "astonished" and "miraculous," because they are spoken in The Word of God, but I wonder if we go too far with them? He's the Creator after all.  He formed us from the dust of the ground and breathed the breath of life into Adam's nostrils, so why should we be totally amazed?  If I'm missing a point, please give me input.

Sharon H.