ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 2015 16:44:25 -0600
Hi Andrew,

I don't know if this is in Canada, but you might want to check this out.   I pray The Lord give you peace, open your eyes to see the chariots of fire  that are camped all around you, to show you that those who are on your side are far more in number than the people and demons that want to controll your life!  I also pray that He will show you clearly in your heart that with Him on your side, you are more than a conquorer, that you can move mountains!  Andrew, The Lord personally offers you more power than you ever thought  possible!  In Ephesians 1, Paul described this power as being like the force that raised Christ from the dead and more!  I don't know how long this abuse will go on verbally or physically, but I believe it is possible to have this awareness and peace as you seek help from people or agencies and antisipate God's making a way for your deliverance from this whole mess, whether it be in this life, or the next.   In Jesus' name I ask all this.  Amen!  The web address is below my name.

Your Sister in Christ,

Sharon H.

http://www.thehotline.org/help/

Sharon H.