VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2017 06:38:45 -0700
Hello Annemarie, and All,

I appreciate all the help, on and off the list. What I forgot to mention was that I don't remember my login or PW, or even the email I was using back then, though I think I know which one. So I've got to call and straighten it out using other details. I've got it on my things-to-do list now. I'm glad this topic jogged my memory.

Thanks again to all who've taken the time to help. This has always been one of the most helpful lists, and you all are great.

Strive On!
Everett