VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2020 15:09:48 -0500
Hi Ana and all,

I have awesome news for those of you who don't want to have anything to
do with one drive, and I'm one of you, I hate it, and don't use it, and
don't want it!!!

One drive is one of a few apps that you can uninstall, how about that!!!

Here's how to do it:

step 1. Press the Windows key, and you should be in the list of apps,
and if not press up arrow and see if it says apps, and if not press the
down arrow key, and you should be in the list of apps.

step 2. When you find an app you want to uninstall, like one drive,
press shift f10 and a menu pops up.

step 3. Then, down arrow to uninstall and press enter.

step 4. A confirm uninstall pops up, and you press space bar, and the
app is removed!!!

There you have it!!!

enjoy!

Harry