VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2019 18:28:35 -0500
Hi all,

Well folks, Rick, my computer guy was just here, did a house call, which
he does, as well as fixing computers via team viewer, or, fixes them by
mail, shipped to your door!

Anyway, another friend of mine, Rick, who is on this list, asked me off
list if he should get windows 10, 1909.

I asked my computer guy, and he said, "they're going to push it to all
of us automatically anyway, go get it."

So, I downloaded it, and folks, I kid you not, it downloaded in 1
minute, and installed, in 1 minute, and the computer restarted, and went
to my desktop, like normal!!!

Then, I took it for a spin, and it opened word pad, very fast, it opened
Google Chrome, very fast, and it opened a real graphical web site, very
fast!

So, folks, go get windows 10, 1909, you'll be glad you did!

It's a lot leaner, they took a lot of stuff out that people told
Microsoft, "we don't want, ...."

I've never, ever, seen windows download and install that fast, usually,
it is 30 minutes to download it!!

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]